Experience the magic of this year’s pantomime
SLEEPING BEAUTY VIP EXPERIENCE Price: £65 per person
Make it an extra special night to remember and create lifelong memories to share with friends and family.
• Best available seats – Each package comes with one top price ticket
• A free programme
• A box of luxury chocolates to share – 12 indulgent chocolates in each box
• Interval drinks served at your seat (Included in price) – you’ll get a choice of wine, beer, prosecco or a soft drink
• A special mention onstage from Jerry the Jester
• A wonderful memento – a Christmas card signed by the cast
• VIP host greeting – an exclusive greeting desk in the foyer where you’ll be met and shown to your seat, saving you having to queue. At the desk you’ll be given your chocolates, programme and card from the cast. We’ll also take your drinks order and what you’d like to go in your shout from Jerry the Jester
• Also available for Essential Carers – the show ticket will be free of charge but there will be a £25 charge for the VIP experience element
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
To upgrade tickets already purchased, just call Box Office and we’ll do the rest.
If you’re purchasing more than one VIP package, you’ll receive one programme, one box of chocolates and one signed Christmas card for every two VIP packages bought.
BOOK A DATE TO SEE FATHER CHRISTMAS… Father Christmas is making special guest appearances in our foyers and Theatre auditorium. He’ll have sweets to share…and healthy satsumas too!
Hear that distinctive ‘ho ho ho’ and say hello to Father Christmas on:
Saturday 23 November, 7.30pm
Monday 25 November, 7.30pm
Friday 29 November, 7.30pm
Saturday 30 November, 7.30pm
Wednesday 4 December, 7.30pm
Thursday 5 December, 7.30pm
Friday 6 December, 6pm
Wednesday 11 December, 7.30pm
Friday 13 December, 7.30pm
Wednesday 18 December, 7.30pm
Tuesday 24 December, 2pm and 7pm
Wednesday 8 January, 11am (Relaxed Performance)
Thursday 9 January, 6pm (Dementia Friendly Performance)
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO OUR SLEEPING BEAUTY PYJAMA PARTY Friday 3 January, 7.30pm
Wear your favourite pyjamas! Or your onesie, dressing gown, shorts and slippers. And if you do dress up, there is a free hot chocolate included with your ticket.