Become a Platinum Playhouse Donor: DONATE TODAY
In 2018, to mark the 70th anniversary of Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company we launched a new donors’ scheme to support the future of Nottingham Playhouse: Platinum Playhouse
As a registered charity, Nottingham Playhouse is dependent on the support of individuals to produce the bold and thrilling theatre and ground-breaking educational and community work we’re committed to doing. Donations of £500 to £1000 and above can really make important things happen.
By donating between £500 and £1000 you will receive a closer insight to the world-class theatre made right here in Nottingham, support our crucial community work and help us to continue to thrive. To thank you for your support you will receive:
- Invitations to special events
- A complimentary Family and Friends Playhouse Pass (valued at £45)
- Access to any seat in stalls when booking tickets for Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company mainstage productions either in person or on the phone
- Signed programmes for every production
- Your name credit in programmes, annual reviews and on our website
To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com.
To become a Platinum Playhouse donor today please click here.
If you would prefer to make a monthly donation by Direct Debit, please download and return this form to the address provided.
Thank you for supporting Nottingham Playhouse.
With thanks to our current Platinum Playhouse Donors:
The Gilby Family
Dr Judith Grant
Ivis & Henry Kennington
Neena Sharma and Colin Shaw