Become a Platinum Playhouse Donor: DONATE TODAY
To mark the 70th anniversary of Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company we have launched a new donors’ scheme to support the future of Nottingham Playhouse: Platinum Playhouse
As a registered charity, Nottingham Playhouse is dependent on the support of individuals to produce the bold and thrilling theatre and ground-breaking educational and community work we’re committed to doing. Donations of £500 and above can really make important things happen.
By donating between £500 and £1000 you will receive a closer insight to the world-class theatre made right here in Nottingham, support our crucial community work and help us to continue to thrive. To thank you for your support you will receive:
- Invitations to special events
- A complimentary Family and Friends Playhouse Pass (valued at £45)
- A dedicated phone line to beat the Box Office queue
- Access to any seat in stalls when booking tickets for Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company mainstage productions
- Signed programmes for every production
- Your name credit in programmes, annual reviews and on our website, and,
- Quarterly updates on Nottingham Playhouse’s activity.
We can also focus your particular donation on an area of particular interest to you, from commissioning new writing to supporting our community work with all sections of society.
Declaring Gift Aid will also allow us to boost the value of your donation by 25%. You can declare Gift Aid by downloading this form and returning it to the address provided. If you are able to declare Gift Aid we will claim it on your donation minus the value of the Family and Friends Playhouse Pass.
To find out more, please contact Sanpreet Janjua on email@example.com or 0115 873 6235. To become a Platinum Playhouse donor today please click here, or download this form to make your donation by Direct Debit and return it to the address provided.
Thank you for supporting Nottingham Playhouse.
With thanks to our current Platinum Playhouse Donors:
The Gilby Family
Dr Judith Grant
Ivis & Henry Kennington