Become a Platinum Playhouse Donor: DONATE TODAY
To mark the 70th anniversary of Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company we have launched a new donors’ scheme to support the future of Nottingham Playhouse: Platinum Playhouse
As a registered charity, Nottingham Playhouse is dependent on the support of individuals to produce the bold and thrilling theatre and ground-breaking educational and community work we’re committed to doing. Donations of £500 and above can really make important things happen.
By donating between £500 and £1000 you will receive a closer insight to the world-class theatre made right here in Nottingham, support our crucial community work and help us to continue to thrive. To thank you for your support you will receive:
- Invitations to special events
- A complimentary Family and Friends Playhouse Pass (valued at £45)
- Access to any seat in stalls when booking tickets for Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company mainstage productions either in person or on the phone
- Signed programmes for every production
- Your name credit in programmes, annual reviews and on our website
- Quarterly updates on Nottingham Playhouse’s activity.
We can also focus your donation on an area of particular interest to you, from commissioning new writing to supporting our community work with all sections of society.
To find out more, please contact Olivia Wood at email@example.com.
To become a Platinum Playhouse donor today please click here.
If you would prefer to make a monthly donation by Direct Debit, please download and return this form to the address provided.
Thank you for supporting Nottingham Playhouse.
With thanks to our current Platinum Playhouse Donors:
The Gilby Family
Dr Judith Grant
Ivis & Henry Kennington