Please note, we are currently unable to take bookings whilst our systems are being upgraded. Please check back after Friday 25 September, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Previously Mixed Media
Stretch your creative wings and fly with artist Sarah Manton, as she guides you through a wide variety of creative techniques in paper, textiles, ink, paint and collage.
During your explorations, you will use the techniques you have learned to fire your imagination and develop your own unique artworks and hand-crafted pieces.
Dates: Each Wednesday 16 Sep – 2 Dec (excluding 21 and 28 Oct)
Time: 12.30 – 2pm
Price: £70 for 10 sessions
If cost is likely to be a barrier to taking part, please fill in this bursary application form. We offer limited bursary places for all of our programmes.
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be implementing various guidelines in order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of these sessions:
What we’ll do to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable:
• Strictly limit the capacity of Encore Craft Inspiration to allow for social distancing.
• Provide multiple hand sanitisation points for you to use.
• Design Encore Craft Inspiration to avoid sharing materials and equipment.
• Ensure enhanced and frequent cleaning throughout our building.
• Provide up-to-date training for our workshop leaders.
• Send you a reminder email with all you need to know, in line with the most up-to-date Government advice, a few days before Encore Craft Inspiration starts.
What you’ll need to do:
• Follow social distancing and Government guidance during the sessions.
• If you are showing any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone that has the virus within 14 days of attending Encore Craft Inspiration, you must not attend. Please let us know before the session starts so we can give you a full refund for any that are missed.
• Wear a face covering when moving generally around our building and in workshop sessions and other occasions when social distancing cannot be maintained, for example when it is not possible to stay more than 2m away from other participants. Please note that face coverings are compulsory for those over the age of 11, unless medically exempt.
If you have any concerns about Encore Craft Inspiration, or if you would like to see the space where it takes place before you attend, please email email@example.com.