Please note, we are currently unable to take bookings whilst our systems are being upgraded. Please check back after Friday 25 September, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Come and join the Nottingham Playhouse Choir – an informal and enjoyable new group open to everyone who wants to meet up, sing and have fun.
The choir will explore a whole range of music responding to our artistic programme and there may be opportunities to perform at Nottingham Playhouse itself. There are no auditions and no requirement to be able to read sheet music – just a willingness to take part and sing!
Suitable for ages 12+
Please note: Participants can decide whether to join online or in person. If joining online, links will be sent out prior to the session. If joining in person, please see the bottom of this page to find out how we’re keeping you safe. Full information will be sent to all bookers.
Dates: Each Thursday from 17 Sep – 3 Dec (excluding 22 and 29 Oct)
Time: 6.30 – 8pm
Cost: £6 per session or £50 when booking all ten sessions at once.
If cost is likely to be a barrier to taking part, please fill in this bursary application form. We offer limited bursary places for all of our programmes.
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be implementing various guidelines in order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of these sessions when taking place in our building:
What we’ll do to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable:
• Strictly limit capacity for the choir to allow for social distancing.
• Provide multiple hand sanitisation points for you to use.
• Design our choir sessions to avoid sharing materials and equipment.
• Ensure enhanced and frequent cleaning throughout our building.
• Provide up-to-date training for our workshop leaders.
• Send you a reminder email with all you need to know, in line with the most up-to-date Government advice, a few days before the choir starts.
What you’ll need to do:
• Follow social distancing and Government guidance during Choir sessions.
• If you are showing any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone that has the virus within 14 days of attending the choir, you must not attend. Please let us know before choir starts so we can give you a full refund for any sessions missed.
• Wear a face covering when moving generally around our building and in workshop sessions and other occasions when social distancing cannot be maintained, for example when it is not possible to stay more than 2m away from other participants. Please note that face coverings are compulsory for those over the gae of 11, unless medically exempt.
• If participants are being dropped off or picked up, parents and carers will need to wait outside our main entrance doors to help limit numbers on site.
If you have any concerns, or if you would like to see the space where it takes place before you attend, please email email@example.com.