In House Theatre Company gives people the opportunity to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills of all aspects of the performing arts whilst building confidence and overall wellbeing.
Company members may face many challenges in their lives, such as experience of homelessness, substance misuse, difficult family situations or mental health problems. In House Theatre Company is an opportunity to come together and focus instead on friendship, personal development and theatre-making.
The ethos is social, supportive and creative. For many members being part of In House Theatre Company has been a life-changing opportunity to socialise, have fun, express themselves and build their confidence.
Autumn Term 2020
15 September – 1 December 2020 (no sessions on 20 and 27 October 2020)
For ages 16+
Led by Natalia Bruce
Booking for the Autumn term of In House will open on Thursday 13 August 2020. Please check back then to book your place.
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be implementing various guidelines in order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of these sessions:
What we’ll do to keep participants and staff safe
• Limit workshop numbers to allow for 2 metre social distancing.
• Stagger session arrival and departure times to further reduce numbers.
• Provide sanitising stations at each entrance and within session spaces.
• Adapt activities to maintain distances and avoid the sharing of materials and equipment.
• Enhance cleaning throughout the building.
• Regularly update our workshop leaders on safe practices and the latest guidance.
• Communicate with participants to reassure them of the measures which are in place, and update them of the latest advice.
What we’ll be asking attendees to do
• Follow the latest guidance, and the direction of staff and session leaders.
• Not to attend if you show any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone that has the virus within 14 days of the session. Just let us know in advance and you will be issued a refund.
• Wear a face covering on entry to the building and when moving around the venue. The face covering will not need to be worn during the session.
• Travel by foot, bicycle or car where possible.
• For those dropping off/collecting participants, we ask that you remain outside of the venue – again to limit the numbers in the building.
All relevant information will be communicated to participants prior to the sessions starting.
If you have any concerns about the session, or if you would like to see a space before you/your child attend(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.