Who are we looking for?
Professional theatre-makers at any stage of their career who feel that we may be able to support their development. An artist could be someone starting out post-education, early in their career or someone who has been making professional work for a while. We support individual artists AND theatre companies or collectives. This programme is only for those wishing to work professionally in theatre AND who originate from or currently reside in the East Midlands region (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire).
What do members get?
- Regular newsletters with upcoming opportunities and events
- Invited to take advantage of £10 tickets for selected performances of Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company productions.
- A discount card for 25% off food and drink in Playhouse Bar and Kitchen
- Access to space at Nottingham Playhouse when available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
How to apply
There are four sections to the form – Contact Details, Education History, Amplify Eligibility and Contact Preferences. Please fill in all three sections and then upload your CV and our Equal Opportunities Form before pressing submit. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.
If you are applying as part of a theatre company or collective, every individual member must fill out a form, listing the name of their company/collective in the appropriate box. You can also upload your company or collective CV instead of an individual one if you’d prefer.
The aim of this application process is simply to find out as much information about YOU and your needs as an artist. We’re not trying to trip you up with this form – just give us as much information as you possibly can, and hit submit!
If you require an alternative way to apply, please email email@example.com to arrange a phonecall or face-to-face meeting.
What Happens Next
- If you fit the criteria we’ll sign you up to Amplify for regular newsletters, new opportunities and invitations. This can take up to 4 weeks to process.
- You can arrange to collect your discount card directly from Beth when you’re next at Nottingham Playhouse or it can be sent in the post.