Our Annual Review for 2014/15 is now available online for you to read. It was a fantastic year for Nottingham Playhouse, with Mass Bolero taking the city by storm, our green energy initiatives staring to bear fruit, and of course a jam-packed programme of fascinating shows, including the world premieres of Tony’s Last Tape, Mermaid and How to Breathe.
Some key fact and figures
- 1487 – under 18s who took part in Playhouse youth activites.
- 63,000 – views (to date) on YouTube of the film Mass Bolero.
- 600 – people who attended our Pay What You Can Performances.
- 505,157 – visits tot he Nottingham Playhouse website.
- 23% reduction in energy use.
- £3,196,463.50 – takings at the Box Office.
- 12,462 – the number of people who experienced the Playhouse Panto for the first time.
- 11kg – the amount of glitter used in making our mainstage work this year.
Read on to find out more from 2014/15…